Govt. PG College Champawat is a State Government College in Champawat District, Uttarakhand offers Post Graduate & Under Graduate Programmes In Arts / Commerce / Science Affiliated to Kumaon University, Nainital. Govt. PG College, Champawat was established in 1996 by State Govt. Thus the foundation stone of a strong academic desire was laid in the District headquter. Though starting under hard circumstances the institution is now one of the premier institutions of higher education in the region. The college campus is situated three and a half kilometers away from the down town.
- Optimum development of human resources
- Creation and dissemination of knowledge in conventional and modern fields
- Enhancing access and equity with focus on Quality
- Optimum utilization of information and communication technologies
- Skill and competence development and enhancing student’s employability
- Promotion of moral values
- Promotion of art, science and culture to contribute significantly towards realizing state vision of Uttarakhand emerging a knowledge state in the country and ensuring contribution in national growth and development.
To develop as a centre of excellence and to glorify as a nationally recognised knowledge Hub of teaching & learning , research, extension, training and consultancy, students support system & effective management with innovative practices in diversified areas of higher education, popularly known for its reputation of quality education that can provide opportunities to both the teachers and learners in realising their full potential and its utilisation in national development with deep sense of professional ethics and values.
Name of the Post
Number of Post